Saturday, October 20, 2007

Steve Roden - Amnesia (Live In Berlin, 2004)


A few of the loops in this recording were created for a live collaboration with Frank Bretschneider at the sinuhr at that time; and some of these same loops were part of my 5 hour soundwalk performance in late 2005 (I usually keep unlabelled discs of this stuff with my live gear for a year or so).
The loops were all made from field recordings, and are also being processed live with two little delay pedals.
I can also make out the sounds of my contact mic on various surfaces, as well as my lap steel. There are also a number of audible mysteries I can't decipher.
(Steve Roden)

Label: term.
Cat. #: term.17
Format: File, Mp3
Release date: 2007

Tracklisting:
01 - Amnesia (Live In Berlin, 2004) (31:44)



Links:
Steve Roden
term.

No comments: